bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

ZIP Adapter (Can't zip with directories)

E2E Forum Modeling & Development ZIP Adapter (Can't zip with directories)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cporciuncula 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cporciuncula
    Participant

Hi Engineers,

I’m having issue regarding with the ZIP adapter. I currently can zip files but not directories. Can someone check on this issue? Thanks!

If ever the issue is just on my machine, I guess I’ll start creating a port in Java. Cheers!

Charlie

Alfred

This should be no problem.

What error do you get?
    Which xUML Runtime version do you use?

cporciuncula
    Participant

Hi Alfred,

There was no error returned from the adapter with my testing. Can you try on your end to zip directories using the adapter? I have already tested multiple times using files and directories. But only the files were zipped.

I am using MagicDraw 18.0 E2E Ver. 6.0.20.1 xUML Runtime 2016.9

Thanks,
    Charlie

Alfred

I tested it with the upcoming Builder 7.5.0, xUML Runtime 2019.5 and example Add-Ons/ZIP/uml/zip.xml.

I added a new test case which you can see in the attachment zip_directory.PNG and the dir.zip file was created.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cporciuncula
    Participant

Thanks Alfred. Seems I can’t replicate your test scenario ’cause you have a higher version. I will tell to my seniors that we need to use the latest version of E2E Builder.

I attached what actually happened on my end.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alfred

I think your baseDirectory for <<ZipAdapter>> must be C:\Users\Charlie-OTS\Desktop\folder.

You current value ./ is the current working directory which is the directory of the deployed xUML service.

cporciuncula
    Participant

Hi Alfred. Thanks! Actually I’ve created a zip library. Sorry for the confusion. It is now working. We may now close the issue. Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.