bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

Using the SingleIdocInSapTable model

E2E Forum Modeling & Development Using the SingleIdocInSapTable model

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andi 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marcusr
    Participant

I have imported the MBGMCR02 idoc and want to adapt this model to process this type of idoc.
    It is initially setup for processing TXTRAW01 idoc but changed the OutIdocClass to MBGMCR02 and all related parameters. This is however not sufficient to get this type of IDOC processed into the SAP tables.
    What do i need to change or add to the model in order to get this going ?
    Best regards,
    Marcus

Andi

Hello Marcus,
    actually it should be sufficient what you have done with the model. However, to get a proper MBGMCR02 output you need to amend the test case as well with the corresponding values in the InSAPTabels input parameter.

What is the issue or error you get ?

Regards,
    Andi

marcusr
    Participant

Hi Andi,

I don’t get a error, it is just that i am not able to generate a testcase that will pass the parser.
    I don’t know what is expects as input structure regarding the segments.
    I am an skilled SAP developer but this is different.

Marcus

Andi

Hi Marcus,
    i believe, it’s pretty cumbersome to test a more complex IDOC with this testcase. You must put many values on the correct position in the base type elements of the inSAPTables parameter.

If you have an IDOC file in his raw format (like SAP creates it for instance with trx WE19), then you could try to read this file and test the IDOC parser. See at http://docu.e2ebridge.com/Reading+IDocs+From+File# how this can be achieved. Once you have the IDOC data in a object of type Tables , you can parse it to your MBGMCR02 class.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.