bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

Using getCompositeName macro seems to confuse the compiler

E2E Forum Modeling & Development Using getCompositeName macro seems to confuse the compiler

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alfred 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ingo
    Participant

I’ve been using the getCompositeName() macro in a model, and the following happens:

The compilation goes very fast and the compiled item is shown in green in the E2E Model Compiler View *despite* there being warnings and the following error message:

05.07.2018 15:59:20 net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: An empty sequence is not allowed as the value of variable $actionContext

In addition, the repository will not get written.

I tried compilation after trying the following:
    – Compile -> Clean all
    – closed/reopended project
    – restarted magicdraw
    – stopped magicdraw, removed $bin and $work Directory, started magicdraw again

Nothing helped.

Fortunately, I had done only a small change since the previous compile: inserted a decision and wrote on one arm of the control flow a comparision of some value with getCompositeName(). So I changed *only* the getCompositeName() to a literal, and voila, it compiles fine!

This happened with compiler version 6.0.25 and 6.0.27

Alfred

Thank you for the feedback. This should not happen.

It would help us if you send us a little example model.

Ingo
    Participant

Here you are.
    See the comment in diagram ‘processServiceImpl’ and replace the literal ‘BridgeQueries’ with getCompositename()

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ingo
    Participant

Ohh, by the way: forget the ConfigSearchReplace.xml, use SoapClientURI.xml only

Alfred

Thank you for the model.

Macros and global built-in functions were not foreseen to be used in conditions.

For E2E BRIDGE 7 we will remove this limitation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.