bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

The SAP RFC operation must not have an output parameter having the name ‘export’

E2E Forum Modeling & Development The SAP RFC operation must not have an output parameter having the name ‘export’

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andi 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marcusr
    Participant

When i implement my model using a rfc wsdl of a standard FM of SAP called idoc_inbound_single and i change the stereotype from rfc to trfc i get these errors:
    04.08.2015 11:53:19 The SAP RFC operation must not have an output parameter having the name ‘export’.
    04.08.2015 11:53:19 The result pin ‘export’ is not output of the called component.
    04.08.2015 11:53:19 The object ‘export:IDOC_INBOUND_SINGLE::Export’ is not given as output.
    04.08.2015 11:53:19 The name ‘export’ does not refer to an object flow.

Andi

Hi Marc,
    your attachment has exceeded the allowed file size.
    Please send it to our support mail box.

Regards,
    Andi

Andi

Hi Marc,
    we have received your attachment now and were able to reproduce the issue. I don’t know what is the reason, i forward it to our developers.

Regards,
    Andi

Andi

Hi Marc,
    i have got the answer from developer. This is a limitation of SAP. This is an excerpt from the comment in offical SAP API:

Note that tRFC/qRFC calls have no return values, so the EXPORTING parameters of this function handle will
    not be filled, nor will the changes to the CHANGING/TABLES parameters be returned.

In other words, it’s not possible to get any output from the SAP, when using tRFC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.