bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

Special Characters

E2E Forum General Discussion Special Characters

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

diego
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone could help me on how to resolve on Chinese characters. Chinese characters were written correctly if it is outputted on csv or text files, however, if it outputted on excel (xls) file, it turns into special characters. Can anyone help me regarding the matter. Thanks in advance.

Peter

Hi Diego,

can you provide more detailed infos: Are you using an (Java) adapter and if so what adapter? Can you provide the model which causes the problem?

Regards,
    Peter

diego
    Participant

Actually, we’re extracting data using BAPI.

Peter

How do you generate the EXCEL file?

diego
    Participant

In generating an excel file, we’re using a SOAP Adapter, after that, there is an action script that sets the filename and file extension and gets the blob data.

Andi

Hi Diego,
    the SOAP adapter is not able to create a EXCEL. It might be, that you are just consuming via the SOAP adapter a SOAP service which is generating the EXCEL file.
    The question is, how is the EXCEL file generated, resp. how are this blob data generated ?

Regards, Andi

Peter

Hi Diego,

my colleague Georg told me that he is already investigating this issue. As he has no access to this forum at the moment he asked me to tell you to contact him directly via glorenz@onetool.ph.

Regards,
    Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.