bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

not able to deploy service

E2E Forum Modeling & Development not able to deploy service

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marcusr 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

marcusr
    Participant

I am using the save connect library and want to deploy the servive to the bridge but i am getting an error.
    Attached is the bridgeserver logging.

Regards,

Marcus

Andi

Hi Marcus,
    as I can in your log, you are not using the SAP NetWeaver Firmware. My suspect is, that you are using NetWeaver version of the SafeConnect Library which is only compatible with the SAP-NW runtime.

The NetWeaver components are recognizable with the ‘NW’ suffix in the name. Please ensure that you are using compatible versions.

Regards,
    Andi

marcusr
    Participant

Hi Andi,

TM7 has updated our environment on the bridge and we should be able to use the NW runtime at this point. Can you tell how i can tell if this is the case ?
    is there some verion number i can readout ?
    Best regards,

Marcus

marcusr
    Participant

Hi Andi,
    What i can see is this:

E2E xUML Runtime 2015.6 [BASE,SAPNW]

Is this correct ?

Andi

If you are using the NW-version of SafeConnect, then this is the correct runtime version.

If this is the case, please send us your repository file to our support mailbox.

Andi

Hi Marcus,
    we just have realized, that the ‘PoolSize’ feature is the problem. This feature is introduced with the newer version of compiler, but only supported with runtime from 2015.11.

Hence you should update your runtime to this version.

Regards, Andi

Andi

Hi Marcus,
    it’s me again ;), I have got a new info.

To run new models with older runtimes one has to make sure that the “poolSize” tag value on each SAP alias is undefined.

The SafeConnect Library comes without “poolSize”, but in your model. You can try to remove this tag value in your SAP-alias and try again with your current runtime.

marcusr
    Participant

Hi Andi,

I have removed the tag value for poolsize and it did get deployed now.
    I am able to use this now and get the WSDL to integrate with another service i build.

Thanks,

Marcus

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.