bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

ignoreHTTPErrors on SOAP call

E2E Forum Modeling & Development ignoreHTTPErrors on SOAP call

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kirstin 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hatemp
    Participant

Hi all,

According to the documentation (http://docu.e2ebridge.com/SOAP) it should be possible to specify the ignoreHTTPErrors behavior for a SOAP call, by setting this property in a URLMessage class and giving it to the SOAP call.

However, the property is not present in the URLMessage class.

Does anybody know how to get this behavior (other than catching the exception) for a SOAP call?

Jakub

Unfortunately, this is an error in the documentation. Currently it’s not possible to ignore protocol errors for SOAP adapter.

One has to catch the exception.

hatemp
    Participant

When I do that, I do not get hold on the HTTPTransport information, i.e. the structure holding the HTTP status code.

Analyzer shows that the response is presented from the SOAP adapter, but after catching the error, the HTTPTransport structure is NULL in the model.

Jakub

That is correct. No output values exist when an exception is thrown.

I will create a feature request on our tracking system. I cannot promise anything though.

A way to work around the issue is to manually compose (and later parse) SOAP and use URL Adapter.

Kirstin
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience, Harald. I rectified the documentation.
    Cheers,
    Kirstin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.