bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

How to fix tiny fonts in Magic Draw on high resolution screens

E2E Forum General Discussion How to fix tiny fonts in Magic Draw on high resolution screens

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andi 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andi

If you run Magic Draw on a system a screen high resolution, the fonts in Magic Draw and even in the E2E Actions Script Edit may be very small.

I had this issue when working on my laptop having not a very big screen, but a high resolution. I tried several settings, but the only one that really did help for me was the following.

With a right-click on the shortcut starting Magic Draw I’ve open the properties dialog. There I was choosing the “Compatibility” tab and have checked the “Override high DPI scaling behavior” and did choose “Scaling performed by System”.

After restarting Magic Draw with this setting, I’ve got well readable fonts in Magic Draw and E2E Action Script as well.

This setting helps for the E2E Analyzer and some other applications as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kirstin
    Keymaster

Thanks, Andi, this is great. I had this problem for a long time.
    Did you find out the difference between “performed by system” and “performed by system (enhanced)?

Cheers,
    Kirstin

Andi

Hi Kirstin,
    no, I did not made further investigations.
    I’ve just was happy to find this solution, that was good enough for me 😉

Andi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.