bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

Change directory path E2E_BRIDGE_DATA of E2E Console

E2E Forum General Discussion Change directory path E2E_BRIDGE_DATA of E2E Console

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alfred 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chensheng

Dose any one know how to change the default path of the directory / instance home “E2E_BRIDGE_DATA” of the E2E Console.

I have tried to change it in the console.properties from the installation directory in program files. But it did not work.

Alfred

The official way is to uninstall the E2E Bridge but don’t remove the E2E_BRIDGE_DATA directory.
    Rename the E2E_BRIDGE_DATA directory and install the E2E Bridge again selecting the existing and renamed data directory. All your services and settings will be restored.

Chensheng

It has worked. Thanks Alfred!

fyi. I didn’t delete the data.properties and the domain\nodes.xml in the data directory. Because i want the Bridge be installed again as an Update not as an new version, so that the existing domain and the user can be kept after the installation.

Alfred

Thank you for the feedback.

In some cases (same input parameter to the installer) it works if you don’t delete data.properties and domain\nodes.xml but if you change e.g. the host name you run into trouble.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.