bildwelt
E2E FORUM
E2E Bridge E2E Commerce

Cannot import rfc definition from wsdl

E2E Forum Modeling & Development Cannot import rfc definition from wsdl

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kirstin 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

marcusr
    Participant

i have created a custom function module in SAP and generated a wsdl with the WSDL generator without any errors. However when i want to import this into my existing model to use it, it generates errors like null pointer exception.
    What is wrong with this generated file ?

Andi

Hello Marc,
    the WSDL seems to be well formatted, however but I’ve got the same error like you.
    I will forward this issue to our R%&D department for further investigations.

Regards,
    Andi

marcusr
    Participant

I have renamed my FM to ZIDOC_FROM_E2E_ASYN and generated a wsdl again.
    The strange this is that i invoke a standard FM of SAP which is called IDOC_INBOUND_SINGLE. When i generate a WSDL of this standard FM and import it into my model it seems to be missing the tables parameter ? it only has the import and export parameters.
    Attached is a screenshot of the FM and the imported wsdl.

marcusr
    Participant

Attachment.

Florian

Hi Marc
    You won’t find the the ‘Tables’ definition in ‘Types’-Package but instead in ‘Services’-Package. Since the ‘tables’ parameter is of type ‘Tables’ of Base Components it is not shown in the ‘Types’-Package.
    Attached you will find a screenshot of the containment tree.

Regards,

Florian

Andi

Hi Marc
    regarding your first problem with ZPROCESS_INBOUND_IDOC_FROM_E2E, it seems to be an issue with our importer. We have created a bug ticket for further investigations.

I can not say when we are able to deliver a fix. However, for the time being you can try with the modified WSDL that is attached. This should work with the current importer.

Kirstin
    Keymaster

Hi Marc,

as far as I know you’ve found a workaround for your problem.
    I just wanted to inform you that this week we released Builder 6.0.15.6. Your issue was solved in 6.0.15.1 (BUIL-5018).

Cheers,
    Kirstin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.