1. Ability to trace the whole service call from begin to the end with the E2E Analyzer – snchronous and asynchronous
2. Generate executable models out of business process models with having all the hooks for time based events, history state and Re-execution.
3. Having a powerful scripting language accessible within the UML models, e.g . hash-maps, SQL like expresssion for the array handling, etc.
4. Having many possiblities to ananlyze errors at runtime (several meaningful log files with stack traces, History log, event log, monitor service) – so you are very fast finding the cause of the error
5. The upcoming Service- and Process-Dashboard!